Internet of Things
Mobile App Development
Android, Objective C, Bluetooth
Hours Of Development
Bosch Bluetools is part of the BOSCH TOOLBOX, a new and innovative collection of digital tools for craftsmen and other professionals.
As a leading provider and leading user in the IoT, we meet the same data-protection and data-security requirements as our customers. Consultants, software developers, solution architects, project managers, UX designers and business model innovators bring the best IoT ideas from strategy to implementation.
Bosch Toolbox is for professional craftsmen working in the construction industry, as electricians, in gardening & landscaping, in industry, as metalworkers, as plumbing & HVAC engineers or as carpenters & masons. It is conceived to make the professionals more efficient in their daily life.
The app allows you to use track and calculate project time, project journeys, tasks and materials used and to create memos with the report sheet. You can measure distance and length of objects for your projects by using the measurement camera. You can use the unit converter to quickly convert more than 50 units in your daily business and much more.
One of the best features of Bosch Toolbox is Bluetools. It allows users to:
- Easily configure your tool based on your individual needs and save the settings for future tasks
- Experience a new way of working and always benefit from the latest features and services
- Access and organize your connected Bosch power tools inventory via the app using Bluetooth and analyze the estimated tool battery status
- Always stay up to date – and benefit from the current technological standard Bluetooth Low Energy
- Greater work efficiency and easier tool handling – thanks to the wireless connection of the professional Power and Measuring Tools from Bosch.
- Unlimited connection thanks to the low power consumption of your mobile device through Bluetooth Low Energy